Chamber Membership Benefits
Membership of the Chamber offers a huge return on investment with something for everyone. From essential business support and protection through lobbying and campaigning to profile-raising, the Chamber offers members an extensive portfolio of products and services. Events, forums and conferences; international trade services; information and representation; apprenticeships and recruitment; business training; publications and editorial; sponsorship, marketing and networking.
Dedicated Relationship Manager
From the day you join us, a Membership Relationship Manager is assigned to your organisation.
Their role is to understand your business needs and signpost you to the extensive range of business support services available.
Benefits Included in the Membership Fee
Unlimited Chamber HR and Legal Expenses Insurance (See right hand column for further information).
This includes free access to:
- A comprehensive programme of seminars, networking events, forums and conferences
- Attendance at members’ councils and MPs’ briefings
- Bank of England events
- Bespoke reviews on business security, recruitment and training offering information and advice to meet your needs
- The Chamber's business information enquiry service and online Business Information Portal
- International trade information and monthly forum
Free receipt of:
- A Chamber member logo
- Monthly Chamber publications - Business Network magazine and Members’ Briefing
- Listing on the Chamber's website with hyperlink to your website
- Member to member offerings on the Chamber website - showcase and promote your business to Chamber members
- Weekly e-bulletin and relevant Newletters
- 21 marketing tips
- Regus Black Card for offsite meetings - five visits
- 100 identical business cards
Member Events: Make the most of your Chamber
This bi-monthly, FREE event for members only gives delegates the opportunity to hear about the products, services and benefits of Chamber membership, while networking with like-minded businesses.
Chamber Services at Discounted Member Rates
- Attendance at networking events, and conferences as well as opportunities to exhibit at the Chamber’s business expos
- Business training courses and workshops
- International documentation
- BusinessWatch security services
- Tenders alerting service
- Tailored mailing lists
- Company credit checks
Additional Discounted Products/Services
- AA - members can save up to 63% off normal fleet rates
- DHL - 50% off your express export and imports documents and parcels
- First Data - discounted rates for card processing
- In’n’Out - £50 Xpress service or £25 Xpress MOT for your cars
- Moneycorp - for all your foreign exchange needs
- Qdos Health & Safety – a cost effective option with access to downloadable documents and a 24 hour advice line
- AXA Private Medical Insurance
- Westfield Chamber Primary Health Plan
Protection for Employment, Legal and Tax Matters
Included in your membership is a comprehensive Legal Expenses Insurance Policy and Legal Advice Line. More than £670,000 worth of insurance indemnity per annum covers:
- Employment disputes - the cost of defending tribunal claims brought by employees
- Employment awards - covers employment tribunal compensation awards
- Prosecution defence - cost of defending a prosecution for an offence relating to your business activities
- HMRC investigations - cover to pay fees resulting from in-depth investigations of VAT, Tax, PAYE and NIC affairs
- Landlord disputes - representing your interests in disputes with landlords over a business lease or tenancy agreement
- Licence protection - covering costs where your statutory licence to operate is under threat
24/7 Legal Advice Line
A 24/7 helpline gives advice on employment, health & safety, tax, VAT, contracts and debt recovery. Call: 0871 423 5239.
Policy Terms and Conditions and Enhanced Cover
Enhanced cover is also available on request to cover contractual disputes, debt recovery and restrictive covenants as well as waiving the main policy excess. For full details of the policy conditions, please contact your Membership Account Manager.
Chamber Health & Safety
Chamber H & S offers members access to the information and guidance required to help them manage their health and safety requirements - all this at a special member rate of £95 + VAT per year ... that’s just 26p a day.
H & S Website
www.chamberhs.co.uk contains downloadable template policies, procedures and forms, a compliant H & S policy and template organisational responsibilities and structures. There is also an online H & S healthcheck.
H & S Advice Line
Included is unlimited access to a H & S Advice Line manned by health and safety experts.
Protection for HR Matters
ChamberHR offers members easy access to essential support for employment law and HR issues. Includes unlimited access to:
HR Advice Telephone Line
A free 24/7, 365 days a year helpline manned by specialist HR advisors. Call: 01455 852 037.
Giving access to a bank of downloadable policies, forms, documents, letters and templates including a downloadable contract of employment and employee handbook. www.chamberhr.co.uk
An online healthcheck will help you find out if your business is compliant with current regulations.
Westfield Chamber Primary Health Plan
From just £1.10 per employee per week, the plan offers
an excellent staff benefit, providing money back towards everyday health costs and access to valuable health services. For employers, the plan offers an effective absence and risk management tool.
For even more comprehensive cover, Hospital Treatment Insurance provides affordable private cover for a wide range of medical and non-urgent surgical procedures. Cover starts from £1.24 per employee per week. It can be purchased as a standalone benefit or combined with the Chamber Primary Health Plan.
AXA Private Medical Insurance
With prices starting from as little as 33p a day, our flexible modular products are great value for money. Take out health insurance from AXA PPP healthcare and you’ll get either 10% cashback on premiums when you join and renew or 50% discount on Chamber membership fees for three years.
FREE Telephone Services for all Chamber Members
Personal Business Assistance - to enable the key decision maker to stay in touch when confined to bed through illness. Health at Hand - 24/7, 365 days a year health information service available to all employees.
What does it cost?
As you can see, the Chamber's membership brings great value services and support to organisations of all sizes.
Our membership application form will calculate your membership fee automatically based on our published rate card (right). Click the membership application button below to calculate your membership fee and apply for Chamber membership.
These rates apply to new membership applications only and is inclusive of a £60 + VAT one-off joining fee. If you choose to pay by annual direct debit, the joining fee will discounted by £30 + VAT.