Nottinghamshire Business Awards 2019
The Nottinghamshire Business Awards will be open for entries from 27 February.
The awards will bring together businesses from across Nottinghamshire to celebrate the achievements of business in the county.
Winners from selected award categories will also have the chance to go onto the regional and national British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) 2019 awards too.
There are 13 categories to enter :
Development and Growth
- Business Improvement through Technology *
- Outstanding Growth Award *
- Community Impact Award
- Business Venue of the Year - NEW
- Commitment to People Development *
- Apprentice of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Education and Business Partnership Award
Excellence in Performance
- Excellence in Customer Service *
- E-commerce Business of the Year - NEW *
- Excellence in International Trade *
- Small Business of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
Business of the Year
* Winners of these Award categories maybe put forward to the regional and National British Chamber of Commerce's 2019 Business Awards.
This year, following feedback from past applicants, we’ve made it even easier to enter the awards. We have partnered with Awardsforce to make the entry process 100% online. All you have to do is register for an account via the link below and begin your application process.
Once logged in, you will find information about how to apply, frequently asked questions, the judging criteria for each award and the steps you need to take when making an application.
To find out more about the Business Awards 2019 and read testimonials from previous winners, download a copy of our Business Awards 2019 leaflet here.