Digital Upscaler Awareness session
Type: Business Growth
Date: Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Jason Roper and Marcus Harrison
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Is your business growing at a pace that is hard to manage? Do you need access to expert digital knowledge and support? Your business could access tailored and expert-led help through Digital Upscaler.
Businesses that are scaling up; have the potential to scale-up; or are ambitious to grow can access support through a unique expert-led digital through the Chamber project - Digital Upscaler.
The Digital UpScaler project is designed for high growth businesses that want to scale through the adoption of new technologies. It aims to support ambitious high growth businesses across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire by providing them with the knowledge, investment and capacity to scale-up through embracing new technologies.
By signing up to the project, you can access:
- Intensive one-to-one digital adviser support
- Capital technology grants of between £10,000 - £50,000
- Funded diagnostic consultancy and support to implement new technology
- Digital strategy programme and Technology Forums
Who should attend this webinar?
Senior managers and owner of businesses located in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire that are growing and have the potential to scale up.
The project is specifically looking for businesses who fall into one of the following categories:
- Scale-up businesses - businesses with between 10 and 249 people, turnover between £1m- £45m and annual growth of 20%+ for the last three years.
- Potential scale-up businesses - businesses with between 10 and 249 people, a turnover of £1m- £45m and that have achieved annual growth of 10%+ for the last three years or 20% + for the last two years.
- Ambitious businesses – SMEs that do not fit the criteria above but can achieve some or all of the scale-up characteristics. These are: have a digital advantage; have a strong vision; have a solid team; have a documented approach to process; and have investment for growth
What will we cover?
- Learn about just some of the programmes available to support growing businesses.
- Understand how the East Midlands Chamber can become a key component in helping you meet your business growth objectives.
- Get to know the experienced team.
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Digital Technology Adviser
Jason has a long, successful career in people-centric digital business transformation, change culture, technology integration, digital adoption and business development that has resulted in high value, high efficiency project delivery. With extensive experience across the telecoms industry, a qualified and certified web, eCommerce, social media & marketing expert and driven many successful CRM, ERP, SaaS, cloud, full-stack and innovation-centric R&D implementation projects, he has a hands-on approach to collaboration with teams and customers and he drives, champions and delivers valuable and effective ‘people first, systems second’ Digital Workspace Strategies.
Digital Technology Adviser
Marcus Harrison is a Digital Technology Adviser on the Digital Upscaler programme. He has 11 years’ experience in IT and telecoms arena. His last role before starting with the chamber was helping businesses get high quality broadband installed in rural locations and he has already engaged with dozens of businesses since he joined the Chamber in April 2020.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via Go To Webinar. To register for a place please complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to Rubina Blackwell - 07387 141 583
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Upscaler team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and East Midlands Chamber.