Bolsover District Council - Meet the Buyer
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Wednesday, 27 January 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This event is a great opportunity for local businesses to find out more about how you can work with Bolsover District Council and its strategic alliance with North East Derbyshire District Council.
Aims of this session:
Bolsover District Council is committed to supporting local businesses alongside key partners and as part of their procurement processes.
As part of the webinar you will hear about the support that is available for suppliers and contractors, as well how to register on the e-tendering portal for future tender opportunities. You will be provided with a clear understanding of how you can do business with the Council by registering on their portal for all future opportunities .
- Learn about our approach as a Council to engage with local businesses
- Hear about the various routes to market
- Learn how to register on the electronic portal and receive alerts when opportunities arise
- Learn hints and tips when tendering for business
- Find out opportunities to access finance through the Council
- Understand what other business support is available through the D2N2 Growth Hub and East Midlands Chamber
- Cllr Steve Fritchley, Leader of Bolsover District Council
- Grant Galloway, Director of Development
- Sandy Williams, Procurement Manager
- Joan Talbot, Procurement Officer
- Cory Walters, Procurement Assistant
- Laura Khella, Partnership Programme Manager
- Abi Phillips, High Growth Business Coach
10.00 - Welcome, Councillor Steve Fritchley
10.10 - BDC Contracts and supply chain opportunities, Grant Galloway
10.20 - Routes to market, Sandy Williams
10.30 - Tender documents and evaluation, Joan Talbot
10.40 - Registering on the Bolsover District Council E-Tendering Portal, Cory Walters
10.50 - Social Value outcomes,Laura Khella
10.55 - Access to Finance, Laura Khella
11.05 - D2N2 Growth Hub – Business Support, Abi Phillips
11.15 - Questions and answers
11.30 - Close
Booking your place:
The event will be delivered online using Zoom, please complete the booking form below and put the date/time in your diary - a link to join the session will be sent to you prior to the event start date.
Submit your booking today using the form below.