HR Forum, Chesterfield
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: Chesterfield - tbc, Derbyshire
Date: Thursday, 13 June 2019
Time: 8:15am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
This HR Forum is held in partnership with BRM Solicitors and provides a platform for HR Professionals to get industry updates, share best practice and network with like-minded delegates.
The agenda is to be finalised but it is intended it will focus on the following topic areas:
- Brexit/Employment Law update - BRM
- Disciplinary, grievances and capability, including performance management - best practice
- Workplace investigations and the importance of record keeping for informal processes in relation to performance management, capability and minor misconduct
Benefits of attending
- This forum is for HR Professionals and those working in HR related roles
- Hear about the current thinking on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Access to work
- Get an update on the latest changes in employment law and relevant case studies
In partnership with:
If you have any queries about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of your booking
A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event. If this is a paid for event, an invoice for your delegate place(s), will be emailed to you once your booking has been processed. We ask that all invoices are paid prior to attending the event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.