HR Forum, Chesterfield
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: Chesterfield - tbc, Derbyshire
Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019
Time: 8:15am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
This HR Forum is held in partnership with BRM Solicitors and provides a platform for HR Professionals to get industry updates, share best practice and network with like-minded delegates.
The agenda is to be finalised but it is intended it will focus on the following topic areas:
- Brexit/Employment Law update - BRM
- Absence management, managing long term sickness, helpings employees back to work and in the instance this is not possible managing dismissals. THis will also touch on ensuring compliance to disability regulations and will include a "mock meeting"
- Heath and Wellbieng practices to support employees - Growth Partners plc
Benefits of attending
- This forum is for HR Professionals and those working in HR related roles
- Hear about the current thinking on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Access to work
- Get an update on the latest changes in employment law and relevant case studies
In partnership with:
With thanks to Chamber Patron:
If you have any queries about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of your booking
A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event. If this is a paid for event, an invoice for your delegate place(s), will be emailed to you once your booking has been processed. We ask that all invoices are paid prior to attending the event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.