Type: Information and Policy
Venue: West Notts College, Derby Road, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BH, Nottinghamshire
Date: Thursday, 9 July 2020
Time: 8:15am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
This HR Forum provides a platform for HR Professionals to get industry updates, share best practice and network with like-minded delegates.
Agenda - to be finalised
08:15 - Registration and teas and coffees
08:45 - Welcome from East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire)
08:55 - Welcome and overview of support and services for emplyors - Suzanna Smith, Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development, West Notts College
09:15 - Managing Internal Communications Across Borders and Cultures - Iwona Lebiedowicz, Director, PAB Translation
Updates and guidance on cultural mix and solutions on how to tackle challenges that can improve employee engagement, retention and your recruitment practices
This will include case study sessions covering:
- Internal Communications Case Study of How PAB manages diversity and remote teams: company background, challenges, different channels of communication.
- Understanding different communication channels in different cultures, including face to face communications, body language as well as digital communications
09.40 - Employment Law update including a focus on the proposed changes to the UK’s immigration rules following Brexit - Sarah Marangoni, Lawyer, Buckles Solicitors
10:10 - Other topic to be updated here in due course
10.30 - Close
Benefits of attending
- This forum is for HR Professionals and those working in HR related roles
- Hear about the current thinking on a range of relevant topics
- Network with like minded individuals reponsible for HR in their organisation
- Get an update on the latest changes in employment law and relevant case studies
With thanks to:
NB: Once you have booked using the form below please add the event to your diary, delegates will be contacted the week prior to the event with all the joining instructions.
Submit your booking today using the form below.