HR Forum - Step Changing Employee Engagement, Retention and Performance
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: PDW Group (UK) Ltd Units 9a to 9c Colwick Quays Business Park Colwick Nottingham NG4 2JY, Nottingham
Date: Wednesday, 5 February 2020
Time: 8:15am - 10:15am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
This HR Forum will be run in partnership with PDW Group (UK) Ltd based in Nottingham.
PDW Group are specialists in all aspects of the behaviour, systems and processes that improve people, and organisational engagement and performance.
This session will give participants the opportunity to articulate and share the challenges they have, participate in facilitated discussions, and hear from PDW Group consultants on some key insights, ideas & methods to step change the engagement, and therefore the retention and performance of your employees.
- 8.15 am - Registration, hot rolls and refreshments
- 8.40 am - Welcome from East Midlands Chamber and round room introductions
- 8.50 am - Session delivered by the team at PDW Group
Barriers, blockages and challenges
Facilitated session by a PDW consultant on the real life issues facing employers which in some way limit or disable the engagement and performance of their employees
- 9.15 am - Discussion - Levels of influence & action planning
Smaller group discussions facilitated by PDW consultants to focus on what actions can realistically be taken
- 9.45 am - Engagement & Performance insights and step changes
PDW Group will present a summary of:
- their insights from running many hundreds of employee engagement surveys & 360s over the years
- their top tips and guidance on key aspects of step changing employee engagement and performance
- 10.15am - Close
Benefits of attending
- This forum is for HR Professionals and those working in HR related roles
- Hear about the current thinking on a range of relevant topics
- Network with like-minded individuals responsible for HR in their organisation
- Explore and gain knowledge and strategies to support employee retention and to improve performance
In partnership with:
NB: Once booked please add the event into your diary, joining instructions will be sent out at least one week prior to the event date.
Submit your booking today using the form below.