HR Forum – Health and Wellbeing held in partnership with DHU Health Care
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: DHU Health Care, Johnson Building Locomotive Way, Pride Park, Derby., Derby
Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
Please note: This is event is now fully booked, if you would like to be placed on the waiting list please email your interest here
A workplace environment that supports good employee health and wellbeing is proven to improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and presenteeism and produces well-motivated employees.
With most people spending the majority of their waking hours at work, providing opportunities for staff to be fit and healthy in the workplace is more important than ever.
This event will touch on a number of areas where businesses can explore how to support employees with their health and wellbeing and how to ensure that you comply with current legislation.
Agenda (provisional to be confirmed)
- 8.00 am - Registration and coffee
- 8.30 am - Welcome and round room introductions - Lucy Robinson, Director of Resources (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire)
- 8.40 am - Welcome and introduction from DHU Health Care
How DHU Health Care work with the NHS, the development of preventative measures for the workforce and how this works in practical terms.
- 9.00 am - Ask the expert - Panel to discuss wellbeing, support and preventative measures in the workplace and how to make it work for your business - chaired by Lucy Robinson, Director of Resources, East Midlands Chamber:
- Richard Holmes, Director of Wellbeing – Westfield Health
- Lisa Wallis, Executive Director of HR & O.D. at Derbyshire Health Care (CIC)
- University of Derby (tbc)
- Employer (tbc)
This will focus on wellbeing, support, preventative measures and how to deliver a robust health and wellbeing strategy in your business
- 9.40 am - Employment Law Update focussing in health and wellbeing in the workplace - Jameel Mann, Partner, Knights Plc
An informative session exploring employment law with a particular focus on health and wellbeing, including case studies of good and bad practice
In partnership with:
NB: Once booked please add the event into your diary, joining instructions will be sent out at least one week prior to the event date.