Facing the upheaval of redundancies? Guiding your people as they career transition
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Thursday, 4 February 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
This session is delivered online with Liz Walkley, Director from Empowering Insights , Liz is passionate about supporting organisations to overcome their people-related challenges during Covid19. The session will be delivered via MS Teams.
This session will cover:
- Intelligence and marketplace feedback on the challenges associated with redundancies
- The experiences and needs of those made redundant
- Insights to solutions
- A taster of the outplacement support available (interactive element)
The event will equip you with:
- A greater understanding of staff transitioning requirements
- An understanding of challenges encountered by other businesses
- Awareness of meaningful support options to shape your thinking and alleviate the burden of restructure
Who is this session for:
This event is aimed at HR/Organisational Development managers, business leaders and or those leading restructures.
About the presenter
Liz, Director of Empowering Insights and is a Workforce Development Consultant with over 20 years’ diverse experience delivering projects and providing solutions to workforce and organisational development and talent or skills related issues including career transition programmes and coaching.
Can you help? - Survey responses required
Covid19 has changed the economy and many businesses are facing restructures. To identify how best to support businesses with their restructures and shape career transition programme design, Liz is seeking feedback from HR/restructure/change leaders via a survey: deadline 8 January 2021
Click HERE to take the short survey
In partnership with:
If you have any queries about this event please contact the Policy Team
Submit your booking today using the form below.