6 Career Coaching Tools to Support Employees Facing Redundancy
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Wednesday, 24 March 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
6 Career Coaching Tools to Support Employees Facing Redundancy (so they feel more energised about finding a new role and you demonstrate a more caring culture as an employer)
Do you want to offer practical and mental support for employees facing redundancy which enables them to find a suitable new role as quickly as possible?
Do you want them to leave feeling more positive about you as an employer?
Do you want to demonstrate a socially responsible approach to redundancy which fosters a positive and caring culture and helps retain other employees?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this webinar is for you!
In this 45-minute presentation, Holistic Career Coach Rebecca Kirk shares some of the insights, tools and strategies she uses in her career coaching practice to support clients through a career transition.
Who it’s for
HR Professionals, Business Owners, Senior Managers or Managers responsible for managing staff
- Why Support Employees Through Redundancy?
- Coaching Tool 1: Values & Motivation
- Coaching Tool 2: Identifying Transferable Skills and Strengths
- Coaching Tool 3: Finding Work with Purpose
- Coaching Tool 4: Empowering Beliefs
- Coaching Tool 5: Ideal New Role & Employer
- Coaching Tool 6: Creating a Career Roadmap
- CV and LinkedIn Profile Enhancer
- Holistic Practices to Support Mental Wellbeing: Meditation, Journaling & Visualisation
- Coaching Solutions (when you have limited time or resource)
- A toolkit of practical exercises and ideas you can share with your employees so they feel more supported in finding a new job
- Insights from a career coaching practice which will increase your understanding of how best to help employees during a career transition
- Download a free Workbook for you to capture key insights and ideas from the webinar and commit to action
- Receive a free LinkedIn Profile Enhancer pdf to share with employees so they can begin re-marketing themselves straight away
About the Presenter
Rebecca Kirk is a Holistic Career Coach who specialises in supporting people through a career transition, enabling them to find work which brings them more fulfillment and a more balanced lifestyle.
Rebecca works regularly with clients who have been displaced and understands what they need during the redundancy process.
Rebecca’s fresh approach to career coaching combines focus on body, mind and spirit and incorporates daily practices such as meditation and mindfulness to help process the emotional impact of a career challenge and affect a deeper and more lasting change.
Drawing on experience of her own career changes, Rebecca has created a proven coaching formula for enabling clients to feel clearer, calmer and more energised about a career transition and more equipped to land a suitable new role.
Rebecca runs her coaching practice from her home base in Chesterfield and delivers One-to-One and Group Coaching programmes around the UK and internationally, via webcam and in person.
For more details visit https://rebeccakirk.co.uk
In partnership with:
This session will be delivered via Zoom, please complete the booking form below and we will send the link out to you prior to the event.
If you have any queries about this event please contact the Policy Team
Submit your booking today using the form below.