Business Resilience Conference - Day of Resilience
Date: Friday, 12 February 2021
Time: 9:00am - 2:30pm
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
A day of workshops focused on boosting business resilience and agility for 2021.
Times of change bring with them both challenge and opportunity. Following a year where businesses were challenged in ways many had never before experienced, the Chamber Day of Resilience will focus on supporting members with the practical skills, tools and knowledge required to make a success of the coming 12 months. Spread across a number of individual, bitesize workshops, attendees will gain an insight into how they can best prepare their own businesses in different areas of operation. Specific areas of focus include: Cyber resilience; Personal resilience; Managing risk; personal financial resilience; and more.
Activity will run throughout the day. Please book on to individual sessions using the links below:
- 9.00-10.00am: Becoming more strategic in your approach to planning - TBC
- 10.30-11.30am: How to rebuild the future through People Power – led by Pinnacle Wellbeing Services - Book Here
- 10.30-11.30am: Growing Cyber Resilience in your Organisation – led by Air IT and Aston Lark - Book here
- 12.00 -1.00pm: Lunchtime Discussion: What are the attributes of a successful SME in 2021?
Join us for a lunchtime panel discussion with business leaders from across the East Midlands who will be sharing their thoughts on what a successful East Midlands SME will look like in 2021.
Reserve your place here
- 1.30-2.30pm: Managing Risk in a Changing Landscape – led by RSM and Resilient World Solutions - Book Here
- 1.30-2.30pm: Can you do more online? Business Resilience and the Power of Digital – led by Purpose Media - Book Here
How to Book
Please use the links alongside the workshop sessions above - links will be updated as soon as the workshop content, time and speakers have been confirmed.
If you have any queries on this please contact the Policy Team here
East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) reserves the right to amend and update the above timings and content.