East Midlands Energy Summit - 2021: Save the Date
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Held in partnership with the University of Nottingham’s Energy Innovation and Collaboration team the 2021 East Midlands Energy Summit will explore how Government, businesses, academia and civil society come together to ensure that clean growth can underpin our future economy.
With the seismic shift in the economy and the way businesses look to develop new ways to operate, there is no better time to focus on the opportunities and the potential for this agenda to deliver green shoots and economic opportunities.
With its diverse business base, energy generation expertise and innovative acumen, the East Midlands has the raw ingredients and opportunity to be at the forefront of the future of energy generation, security, supply, storage and the wider pro-environmental agenda.
The Summit is set post-COP26 which will provide the opportunity to discuss the latest thinking and how this directly relates to the business community in the East Midlands
The summit will be delivered through a range of keynote presentations, panel discussions and Q & A sessions.
- Understand the future of energy supply, demand and security and the implications for your business
- Understand what drivers the region take from the COP26 Summit outcomes
- Understand how the current political environment may impact on energy supply and cost
- Hear about the opportunities for cost savings for business
- Hear about the development of new technologies to ensure business demands are met in the near future and beyond
- Understand the direction of travel and future of energy supply and cost
- Be part of the discussion on what the regional energy strategy should look like
- Explore the range of support available to business in the region, which support reduction of energy usage and your carbon footprint
Who should attend?
Senior management, business owners and decision makers from all sectors, particularly those responsible for operations, facilities management, energy contract management, business sustainability and environmental activities, plus policy makers, local authorities and those working in any field in, or aligned to, the energy sector.
Agenda - to follow
If you have any queries on this please contact Policy Team
Submit your booking today using the form below.