Transport and Logistics - "Ride and Drive" Electric Vehicle Showcase
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: Geldards LLP, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Date: Thursday, 20 June 2019
Time: 8:30am - 11:00am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
"Ride and Drive" Electric Vehicle Showcase
An opportunity for Nottingham businesses to test drive the latest electric vehicles to help decarbonise their fleet.
Many businesses are now actively considering investing in the next generation of Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) such as electric cars and vans. This transition is occurring due to concerns about air quality, while electric cars are now cheaper to own, run and hold on to more of their value than petrol or diesel cars (What Car?).
- Welcome from our host, David Watson, Head of Commercial Property, Geldards LLP
- An overview of Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) - vehicle types, charging requirements and driving range
- Vehicle Models - a comprehensive briefing on vehicles currently available and the new models soon to be launched
- The business case for making the switch – real-world performance, leasing, energy and maintenance costs and the business benefits of using ULEVs
- Details of £25k infrastructure grants, vehicle loans and free ‘Fleet Reviews’ available to Nottingham Businesses
- The Nottingham Charge Point Network - 220 new electric vehicle charge points being installed across the city
- A networking opportunity with the chance to discuss your businesses requirements with experts.
There will also be an opportunity to test drive the latest electric vehicles
This event is free to attend for any business in the Nottingham area considering shifting to the use of electric vehicles - Please note if your business is not located in Nottinghamshire your booking will be put on a reserve list should a place become available.
Travelling to the event:
Please note there is no parking available onsite; delegates can use the tram and get off at the NG2 stop which goes from the train station and from the Forest Park and Ride
This event is delivered as part of:
Many thanks to our host and Chamber Strategic Partner:
Submit your booking today using the form below.