Manufacturing and Engineering Forum
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: Cooper Parry, Sky View, Argosy Road, East Midlands Airport, Derby, Derbyshire
Date: Wednesday, 4 September 2019
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
The Manufacturing and Engineering Forum provides a platform to address specific issues relating to the sector, allowing the sharing of best practice, to hear from exemplar organisations and to participate in relevant discussion topics.
Please note: The topics covered in this forum are relevant to a range of industries, in addtion to Manufacturing and Engineering.
This event is kindly hosted by Cooper Parry at their brand new Sky View premises at East Midlands Airport
Agenda (to be finalised)
- 08:00 Guest arrive - breakfast and networking
- 08:30 Subject TBC
- 09:15 The practical applications of Artifical Intelligence - Steve Brookes, Cooper Parry
- 09:35 Cloud Productivity - Dan Moore, Cooper Parry
- 09:50 - Develop your advantage and influence your strategy for success in an increasingly disrupted market place - Carl Benfield*, Director, Refresh Business
Disruptive technologies are everywhere and sometimes seem to be the only source or means of innovation. So how do you become resilient to the impact of disruptive systems, and use your existing advantages to build on success?
* Having read Systems Engineering at Portsmouth, Carl joined the Royal Engineers where he was responsible for a variety of projects around the world as well as supporting defence strategic development, military intelligence and battlefield operations. Leaving as a Major in 2007, he spent 11 years in commercial renewable energy and manufacturing appointments and has recently joined the RLoop Hyperloop project team as an advisor.
- 10:10 Q&A
- 10:25 Coffee and catch up.
Confirmation of your booking
PLEASE NOTE: A maximum of 2 delegates per organisation is permitted for this event. A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event.
With thanks to Chamber Patron:
Submit your booking today using the form below.