Manufacturing and Engineering Forum
Type: Information and Policy
Venue: West Notts College, Derby Road, Mansfield, Notts, NG18 5BH, Nottinghamshire
Date: Tuesday, 2 June 2020
Time: 8:15am - 10:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: £30.00+VAT
The Manufacturing and Engineering Forum provides a platform to address specific issues relating to the sector, allowing the sharing of best practice, to hear from exemplar organisations and to participate in relevant discussion topics.
Agenda (to be finalised)
- 08:15 Guests arrive - breakfast and networking
- 08:45 Welcome from East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire)
- 08.55 Welcome and overview of services for business - Jackie Pugh, Assistant Principal, Construction & Building Services, West Notts College
- 09:15 Development of the Smart Factory (speaker tbc)
- 09:35 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how RPA is impacting today's Manufacturing sector (speaker tbc)
The RPA industry is growing at a phenomenal rate with expenditure in 2018 expected to reach 898 million U.S. dollars globally. With an unprecedented number of organisations adopting robotics as part of their automation strategy we will hear how organisations can ensure they are capturing real value from their robotics initiatives.
- 09:55-10:30 Final Q&A, points of interest, future topics
With thanks to:
Confirmation of your booking:
PLEASE NOTE: Please put this event in your diary, a full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.