Venue: Meetpoint Midlands, High Street, Kegworth,, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2019
Time: 8:00am - 11:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Please note: this event is now fully booked, if you would like to be placed on a waiting list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready for the next step in your marketing? Are you responsible for the marketing delivery or marketing team within your organisation?
We understand the responsibility that underpins successful marketing and we also know it can be tough learning new techniques and sharing knowledge when you’re working on delivery.
This event is designed to help you understand key marketing trends and supply a toolkit to help you take your marketing up a notch and bring it together.
Introduction to the session from Ann Stanley, Managing Director, Anicca Digital Ltd and Katrina Starkie, Marketing Director, Purpose Media
- Introducing the A10 Marketing Framework - theme for today - "Audiences" – Ann Stanley
- Branding and personas. How to think like your audience? – Katrina Starkie
- Using Google and social Analytics to understand your existing site visitors and social fans - Ann Stanley
- Data and analytics - using Mosaic to segment, understand and target your audience - Experian Marketing Service
- Panel Discussion and Q &A - Ann, Katrina, Experian
Please note this event is repeated on the 25 April at the Derbyshire Hotel, if this event is more convenient you can book here
|Working in Partnership with Chamber Patron:||and Strategic Partner|
|Supported by||With thanks to:|
Confirmation of your booking
A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event. If this is a paid for event, an invoice for your delegate place(s), will be emailed to you once your booking has been processed. We ask that all invoices are paid prior to attending the event.