Boost your Skills. Unlock your Potential - Delivered by Facebook
Venue: Cooper Parry, Sky View, East Midlands Airport, Derbyshire
Date: Monday, 9 December 2019
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Please note this event is now fully booked, if you would like to be placed on the waiting list please email us your detail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook have teamed up with the British Chambers of Commerce and East Midlands Chamber of Commerce to help you take your business to the next level by using Facebook’s free tools and training.
Tens of millions of local businesses, like yours, use Facebook and Instagram to get started and because of that Facebook is investing in more people, tools and programmes to help local businesses succeed in growing their businesses or community as well as help people get the digital skills they need to thrive in their roles.
Did you know that:
- 1.6 billion people are connected to at least one small or medium business on Facebook;
- 37% of small and medium businesses say that they built their business on Facebook;
- 45% of small and medium businesses on Facebook say that they have increased sales.
Delivered by the team at Facebook, the event will comprise of two workshops which will cover:
- How to Build an Effective Advertising Strategy - You’re ready to advertise but need a strategy and plan. We’ll walk through how to define your advertising goals and objectives, reach your target audience at the right time and place, and learn to measure a successful advertising campaign
- Get Creative with your Mobile Phone - Learn how to plan and create content using your mobile phone. Experience advertising with Facebook or Instagram is not required for this session.
Held in partnership with:
Many thanks to our host:
Confirmation of your booking:
A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event.
If you have any questions relating to the above, please contact the Policy Team: email@example.com