Pro-environmental business and clean growth trends for the East Midlands 2020
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Tuesday, 25 August 2020
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is held in partnership with Chamber Strategic Partner, University of Derby Business School (DBS)
This will be delivered as an online webinar via the online platform "GoToWebinar"
Just sign up below and we will register your interest and forward the link to join the event.
You will be provided with easy to follow information of what you need to do to access the webinar, should you have not used GoToWebinar before.
The session will also provide delegates an opportunity to ask questions in real time on the day, these will be answered throughout the webinar at an appropriate time.
This webinar presents the key outcomes of a fuller analysis of unique data taken from the East Midlands Chamber Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) from February 2020 by the University of Derby Business School (DBS)
Whilst the QES routinely explores a range of business interests, this analysis refers to a series of topical questions that focused on companies’ awareness and engagement with the clean growth agenda and the degree to which they supply and benefit from low carbon and environmental goods and services (LCEGS).
This specific survey work has been undertaken over a five year period and provides the opportunity to show the trends over this period.
What will be covered:
- An overview of the findings, trends and commentary on what the data tells us
- Exploration of the key business support activities that would provide the greatest impact and where additional support may be required
- To explore, refine and define the business benefits to encourage greater business engagement
- How we position the East Midlands at the forefront of delivering a sustainable, low-carbon, pro-environmental economy
- Opportunity for delegates to provide thoughts/suggestions on how the pro-environmental business agenda is developed regionally
Held in partnership with:
Please note: Once you have booked your place please put the date in your diary, we will contact all delegates at least one week prior to the event date with all the joining instructions.
If you have any queries on this please contact the Policy Team
Submit your booking today using the form below.