An evening celebrating East Midlands culture and communities
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester, Leicestershire
Date: Friday, 7 February 2020
Time: 6:30pm - 12:00am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £65.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £65.00+VAT
As the largest business representation organisation in the East Midlands, the Chamber is proud to support, engage and work with thousands of different businesses – and the communities they serve - across the East Midlands.
The Chamber has, during the past year, held the prestigious title of British Chambers of Commerce Chamber of the Year, and we want to start 2020 with another celebratory event – an inaugural dinner that is a celebration of our region’s diverse cultures and communities while also celebrating our ability to grow and prosper as one East Midlands community.
Our region has so much to offer and so much potential.
It is home to a diverse range of businesses – large and small. It is also a region that is fortunate to have rich diversity and a flourishing range of demographics, cultures, cuisines, music, sports, arts, and so much more.
This evening of celebration will deliver a blend of traditional and modern, some formalities but also a lot of casualness, fun and laughter; a mixed dress code of traditional cultural attire or formal black tie, and an evening that celebrates the spirit of respect, harmony, collaboration and unity.
Evening Programme will include:
- A welcome performance from a Community choir
- Guests speaker presentations from our three event sponsors:
- Dr. Nik Kotecha OBE, Chief Executive, Morningside Pharmaceuticals
- Chan Kataria OBE, Group Chief Executive, emh group
- Mark Esho MBA, Director, Easy Internet
- A three-course dinner uniquely prepared by Daniel Brazill, Head Chef at King Power Stadium, who has specially developed the menu for the night
- Entertainment throughout the evening, including elements reflecting the different cultural influences in the region
- A live band at the end of the night
Dr. Nik Kotecha OBE
Chan Kataria OBE
Mark Esho MBA
Who should attend?
This event is open to all - Chamber members and non-members alike, whether you are a small or large business, a charity, school, educational establishment or community organisation operating in the East Midlands that wants more engagement with businesses in the region.
This evening is going to be unique and we look forward to seeing you there on the night. It is set to be a great event to bring friends, colleagues, new business contacts and old friends alike – one that has the potential to live long in the memory.
This event is kindly sponsored by:
Individual tickets - £65.00 per person - for all attendess
Table of ten - £600.00 per table*
* Please note that when booking the table discount will be applied on invoice.
If you want to know more about this event, please call our Events Team on 0333 320 0333 (option 2 ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your booking today using the form below.