Good for Business - Business Finance
Type: Make the most of your Chamber
Date: Thursday, 11 February 2021
Time: 9:30am - 11:00am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This free online informative event is open for businesses based in Newark & Sherwood and members of the East Midlands Chamber. It will provide you with an update on information that can support you during these unprecedented times.
While networking online with other like-minded business people as well as Chamber and Newark & Sherwood District Council staff it is an opportunity for businesses to share particular challenges they are currently facing. Plus, also to discover how to make the best use of the Chamber's business support services to address them.
Michael Hardy from Business Doctors will be looking at some key financial levers that are critical to your business performance and success with some hints & tips to take back to the workplace. These are:
- Gross Profit, what is it and why it’s important to control it.
- Fixed & Variable overheads – can you manage it and the impact on your decision making
- Cashflow – why it is more important than ever and why a successful business needs it
- 30-second introduction from all attendees and if attendees wish, share a particular challenge currently facing them
- 20-minute presentation by Director of Partnerships, David Pearson on the Chamber services to help you
- 20-minute breakout sessions with Chamber Membership Advisers to further discuss your needs and ask any questions you may have
To book your place please complete the online booking form below
Submit your booking today using the form below.