Pure Networking Morning
Venue: Hilton St. George's Park Hotel, Derbyshire
Date: Friday, 15 November 2019
Time: 8:30am - 10:30am
Available To: Anybody
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
The Chamber is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Hilton St. George's Park Hotel to offer you the opportunity to gain contacts in a wider network.
'The Hilton at St. George’s Park offers world-class conference and events facilities located in the geographical centre of England, set in stunning countryside. Whether you need a central place for your staff meeting, a lecture theatre for your training session, a large event space for your awards evening, or somewhere unique for a wedding or special occasion Hilton St. George’s Park is the perfect place! We look forward to welcoming East Midlands Chamber members to the Hilton Hotel and are excited to make new connections'
This event will provide a forum for SME business owners and professionals who wish to network, build business relationships.
This is a brilliant opportunity to meet a diverse group, build genuine solid relationships to benefit you and your business. The informal, yet organised, atmosphere of this event puts everyone at ease to provide maximum benefit for all attendees.
Benefits of Attending
- You meet a number of people all in one place, saving you time and travel costs
- New business opportunities coming your way from other delegates present
- The contact details you collect present an opportunity to follow up contacts and referrals at your own pace
- Build a wide and relevant network of meaningful contacts that will help your business to grow
- A 30 second elevator speech gives you the opportunity to get the unique selling points of your business across to other attendees by way of our business card draw
- Meet key decision makers without having to get through the 'gatekeeper'
- 8.30am: Welcome
- 8.45am: Networking
- 8.45 - 9.15am: The opportunity of a 30 second introduction about your company
- 9.15am: Networking
- 10:00am: Business card prize draw – prizes will include an overnight stay at the Hilton SGP, afternoon tea and more!
- 10.30am: Event Close
How to Book
To book your place please follow the online booking procedure below or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is designed to allow Chamber members to network and build business contacts. Non-members are encouraged to attend a limited number of sessions as a taster to some of the benefits of Chamber membership.
Kindly sponsored by;
Submit your booking today using the form below.