Microsoft Teams Meetings - how to make them productive, engaging and fun
Date: Friday, 29 January 2021
Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Trainer: Martin Perry
Member Price: £75.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £75.00+VAT
This course is for anyone who is currently using Teams and wants to understand how to set up and run Microsoft Team meetings, how to make them productive, engaging and fun.
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to know which type of online meeting to schedule and why. We’ve all be using video conferencing for some time, but this course will take your online meetings to a new level
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and know when to use the three different methods for setting up Team online meetings
- Tips and tricks for running productive, engaging, and fun meetings
- Understand how to set up impromptu one on one or Team meetings
- Make meeting agenda available to all attendees prior to meeting (no emails)
- Ensure all meeting minutes, actions and agendas are in the same place in Teams and easily accessed by everyone (no emails)
- Record Team meetings so those absent or unable to attend can catch up on their return
- Understand how to present a PowerPoint presentation avoiding the pitfalls.
- Understand how to share any document and allow others to make changes during a meeting
- Create a questionnaire or hold a poll during a meeting
- Using the whiteboard to collaborate and collect ideas
- Understand the preparation a host must go through before a meeting
Who Should attend?
Anyone who is interested in using Microsoft Teams for meetings more effectively
The course will be delivered online with full participation from all attendees. You will be sent a calendar invite along with your link to access the session following receipt of your booking. It is suggested that delegates take notes throughout.
A laptop or PC
About the trainer
The trainer for this training session is Martin Perry who has many years experience as an IT Trainer. Martin's courses are geared to ensuring all delegates walk away with new skills regardless of their ability when they arrived.
If you want to discuss this course in more details please contact Vicki Thompson on 0333 320 0333 ext 2153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your booking today using the form below.