Microsoft Teams - work, collaborate, together or alone, for great results
Date: Friday, 11 December 2020
Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Trainer: Martin Perry
Member Price: £85.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £99.00+VAT
Learn how your Team can share and collaborate quickly and efficiently in Teams and how you can share and collaborate with individual Team members confidentially in teams
This course is for anyone who is currently using Teams and wants to understand how to share, collaborate and store documents in Microsoft Teams. Whether it be documents that all the Team work on or your Personal Development Plan that you and your boss work on together - it can all be done in Teams
This course will provide you with the skills and understanding to know how to work on Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations in Teams. We will look at how and where files are stored, how to retrieve older versions and essential skills such as Alerts and check outs ..
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Uploading existing files into Teams
- Creating new files for Teams and individuals
- Collaborate with the whole Team on an Excel report or Word document
- Brainstorming ideas in teams
- Collaborate with a Team member on their Personal Development Plan
- Asking and answering questions in Excel and Word
- understand how to collaborate to continue to reduce internal email
- Understand why you will never have to email the weekly Excel report to the whole management Team again
- Understand why you will never have to email the whole Team to fill in their timesheets again
Who Should attend?
This course is designed for existing users of Office 365 or those who will soon be switching to Office 365 and using Microsoft Teams and/or SharePoint.
The course will be delivered online with full participation from all attendees. You will be sent a calendar invite along with your link to access the session following receipt of your booking. It is suggested that delegates take notes throughout. Time will be provided for practicing and recapping along with Q & A.
A Laptop or Desktop running Office 365, Excel, Word and Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
The trainer for this training session is Martin Perry who has many years experience as an IT Trainer. Martin's courses are geared to ensuring all delegates walk away with new skills regardless of their ability when they arrived.
If you want to discuss this course in more details please contact Vicki Thompson on 0333 320 0333 ext 2153 or email email@example.com
Submit your booking today using the form below.