Microsoft Teams - Unlocking the true potential
Date: Thursday, 10 December 2020
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Available To: Members and Non Members
Trainer: Martin Perry
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Just how good is Microsoft Teams? It’s certainly not just about chat and meetings. You could spend most of your day in Teams
About the course
This is a 1-hour webinar where we will demonstrate just how amazing Microsoft Teams is
This one-hour course will demonstrate how you can harness the true power of Microsoft Teams
We will show you
- That you can harness the collective knowledge of the whole Team
- That you can use Teams to ensure remote and office workers continue to feel connected and part of the Team
- That you can begin cutting or eliminating internal email
- That you can track and manage team and individual based tasks
- That you can track and manage project-based tasks
- That you can track company performance through Pivot Tables or Power BI – in Teams
- That you can access web-based applications - in Teams
- That you can use third party applications - in teams
- That you can have a record of all past and future team meetings in one place - Teams
- That you can keep all meeting notes in one place – The Team
- How future Team members can access everything – even historic Information – in Teams
- How you can access any file you’ve worked on, regardless if it’s saved in Teams, in seconds
- That your entire telephony system can be Teams based
Who Should attend?
Anyone who is interested in using Microsoft Teams more effectively
The course will be delivered online with full participation from all attendees. You will be sent a calendar invite along with your link to access the session following receipt of your booking. It is suggested that delegates take notes throughout.
A laptop or PC
About the trainer
The trainer for this training session is Martin Perry who has many years experience as an IT Trainer. Martin's courses are geared to ensuring all delegates walk away with new skills regardless of their ability when they arrived.
If you want to discuss this course in more details please contact Vicki Thompson on 0333 320 0333 ext 2153 or email email@example.com
Submit your booking today using the form below.