Getting the Most from Office 365
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Leicester Racecourse, LE2 4AL, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2020
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you using Microsoft Office 365 to its full potential? Join us to learn how to take advantage of all the features available to you and your business.
By using Microsoft Office 365, you’re taking a powerful step towards better productivity, efficiency, and collaboration.
Office 365 subscriptions come with several genuinely useful services, tools and applications, this seminar will provide you an overview of the advantages and will also identify features you may not be aware of.
Delivered by Digital Growth Programme consultant - Lee Johnson, he will walk you through the business package and explain how they can benefit your business.
Key Topics Covered:
- Office 365 Mailbox tips and tricks
- Secure online storage with OneDrive
- SharePoint for easier project collaboration
- Microsoft Teams
- Interactive reports and presentations with Sway
- Automate processes and tasks with Flow
- New Advanced Microsoft 365 Offerings
Delegates will have an understanding about the full Office 365 suite, expanding beyond email and Microsoft Office application licences.
10.00 am Registration, networking and refreshments in The Gallery
10.30 am Welcome and overview of the Digital Growth Programme
10.45 am Presentation by Lee Johnson
12.30 pm Networking and light lunch
1.00 pm Close
In order to attend this fully funded event, your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. If you have not registered yet, you can do so now - check if you qualify here.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this seminar
- Priority will be given to those businesses who have not received 12 hours of funded support through the programme
- Booking is essential. Non bookers maybe refused admittance on the day