Engaging with Images
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 10 November 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Paul Ince
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Do you want to ensure your organisation makes an impactful ‘first visual impression’ and that the images you use in your digital communications clearly articulate your brand proposition? Would you like to find out what visual marketing is and learn how to use it effectively in your business? If you would, this webinar should not be missed.
Audiences are often overwhelmed with the sheer volume of blogs, posts, videos and other media they’re exposed to. With so much digital content out there, ensuring your businesses’ digital marketing cuts through the noise can be challenging.
Using images that speak to your customers’ needs and reflect your own values, is an effective way to stand out and pull customers in. Visual marketing campaigns are more likely to make an impact and drive meaningful engagement - they should be integral to any organisation’s digital strategy.
Who should attend this webinar?
If your business is looking to start or improve the way it utilises images to elevate its marketing content, this webinar is a great way to start. It’s aimed at beginner to intermediate level, so you don’t need any technical know-how or experience in visual marketing to attend.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Defining visual marketing and understanding what it means in the context of today’s digital marketing landscape?
- Storytelling - the reasons overt sales-based messaging is no longer effective and why it’s better to tell impactful stories using visual marketing instead.
- Using emotion contained within media to connect to your audience.
- Determining your core messages, utilising visuals to convey them in campaigns and understanding how this is associated to specific consumer intentions.
- Getting to grips with the most popular platforms for visual marketing and understanding how they differ based on demographic, features and visual capabilities.
- Assessing how mobile has become the new TV, why video is increasingly important as a result and how to use formats that are appropriate to the specific platform and audience.
- Looking at the future and taking a glance at what’s to come in visual marketing and understanding how to get ahead of your competition, by using it sooner rather than later.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will possess:
- The expert knowledge required to start using visual marketing.
- The ability to plan content around your business, people and products by using the most appropriate and effective tools available.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Paul Ince is owner of ‘LikeMind Media’ in Loughborough – he’s a digital marketing strategist who believes that the people working within the business are best placed to talk about it. He helps organisations understand their voice and puts strategies in place to amplify it to their market. With nearly 20 years’ experience in the IT industry he has supported many businesses to increase their visibility online and grow their business through digital technology.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Kam Atker on 07971 403 786.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.