Getting started with CRM
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 19 November 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Is your customer database currently kept on a basic spreadsheet or maybe even an outdated cardfile system? If it is, this webinar will help you to start using a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to bring your contact data together on one user-friendly platform.
Integrating a good CRM system into your business could revolutionise your sales, account management and customer service functions. In addition, it would also give you the reassurance that the data you hold is easy to access wherever you’re working from (particularly important at the moment) and is stored in a secure and compliant manner.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is suitable for any businesses, of any size that are not currently utilising CRM technology. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge to enrol, but it is designed particularly for individuals in leadership roles who have at least some responsibility for sales or financial forecasting.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Understanding the basics including what customer relationship management is and how it has evolved in recent years.
- Evaluating the different CRM solutions available and learning how best to choose a system that fits your business in terms of scale, functionality and cost.
- Unearthing the capabilities of different CRM systems and deciding which type would be best for your business. Cloud-based CRM software, for example, can do more than just handle customer data and communication records. By integrating with other software, the potential for CRM to streamline your business is virtually unlimited.
- Making CRM effective in your business through patience and good planning – including how to ‘set up for success’ and best practice tips to help you get started straight away.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand what CRM software can do for your business.
- Choose the right platform for your needs.
- Get started straight away with a simple setup that can be expanded upon over time.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) expert. He majors in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Collette Degia on 07387 141 590.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.