Getting started with Email Marketing
Type: Digital Growth
Date: Thursday, 6 August 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.
Learn all about email marketing tools to help you grow your business
Email marketing is a well-proven and popular marketing channel for SMEs and large enterprises alike. Join us for this two-hour webinar where digital expert Martin Broadhurst will take you through the very basics of email marketing, from choosing the right email marketing platform through to designing your first email and pressing send. You’ll learn how to manage data, create a compelling call-to-action, and monitor the results of your email marketing efforts.
This webinar will cover:
- Email marketing software – There are hundreds of email marketing software service providers with a myriad of features to use. We’ll provide some suggestions as to which ones to use in your business.
- Uploading contacts – Managing data is and getting the right contacts into your email marketing lists is important to get the best results. You also want to remain compliant of GDPR legislation. We’ll take you through the top tips to keep you compliant and well-optimised.
- Anatomy of a marketing email – There are many elements to an email marketing campaign beyond the subject line and recipient’s address. We’ll run through the key features that you need to pay attention to when crafting your campaigns.
- Basics of design – You don’t need to be a qualified graphic designer to make an email campaign looks great. Follow these simple steps to ensure your emails look great every time.
- Sending campaigns and monitoring results – Learn how to schedule your campaigns for maximum engagement and the key metrics you should monitor to make sure your return-on-investment is delivering positive results time and time again.
Delegates will leave with the confidence required to create marketing emails within email software, upload a list of email marketing contacts, design and send an email campaign, and monitor the results to improve their future campaigns.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar has been designed for a beginner's audience who have zero experience, or very limited experience, of using email marketing for their business. You will learn the basics of email marketing and how to use the common tools that you will find within different email marketing platforms.
Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- 10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
- 10.45am - 11.00am - Break
- 11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
- 11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Book Your Place:
This webinar will be delivered via Go to Webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer - Collette Degia - 07387 141 590