Getting started with Marketing Automation
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you an entrepreneur, business leader or marketing professional who’s responsible for your organisation’s marketing strategy? Would you like to learn how to automate routine marketing tasks and adopt a more ‘hands-free’ approach to nurturing and converting sales leads? If you would, this highly engaging session will help you unlock productivity and get your marketing automation journey successfully out of the starting blocks.
Over the last decade, we’ve seen an explosion of new marketing technologies and channels entering the marketplace. Whilst these have provided even more sophisticated ways of reaching audiences, they have also brought more complexity and task intensity to marketing functions. Fortunately, with the right technology stack and strategy behind you, you can automate repetitive marketing tasks and integrate systems with ease, allowing you and your team more time to focus on growing your business.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar has been designed specifically for marketing professionals who have yet to fully embrace the opportunities that marketing automation presents. It will provide compelling insight to all individuals who are responsible for marketing operations – from business owners to marketing managers.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Raising your awareness of marketing automation and helping you understand that whilst it doesn’t mean your entire marketing strategy is executed for you, it does enable you to make better decisions, automate routine tasks, and keep marketing active while you focus on other tasks.
- Exploring in detail exactly what marketing automation is and how it functions within a business.
- Looking at marketing automation techniques that suit every budget, learning what your options are and showing you how to get the biggest return on spend.
- Understanding the common mistakes people make when starting with marketing automation and avoiding potential pitfalls with careful planning.
- Getting started straight away with five marketing automations, ranging in complexity from easy through to intermediate, that you can implement as soon as you return to your business.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
At the end of this informative webinar, you will understand:
- The limitations of marketing automation and what it can and cannot do for your business.
- How much budget you should expect to invest to effectively implement marketing automation.
- Where to look to find automation tools that will suit your needs and support your business objectives.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) expert. He majors in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Kam Atker on 07971 403 786..
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.