Getting started with Microsoft 365 including SharePoint and Teams
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.
Learn more about the tools, tricks and tips to improve your use of the system
Are you familiar with all the Microsoft 365 apps? This webinar will give you an introduction to the Office 365 products covering some of the basics including a look at Sharepoint and Teams, and information on licenses to help your business get the most out of your package.
This webinar will cover:
- Suitable Microsoft 365 licenses
- An introduction to Microsoft 365, Business Standard & Business Basics, MS Teams, SharePoint
- SharePoint: your company Intranet, web pages, news sites, team sites
- Document Management in SharePoint. Version Control, Filters, and an insight into the security of Sites, Document and List Libraries
Delegates will gain an understanding of Microsoft 365 licenses that could be suitable for a small business, and an overview of the applications SharePoint and Microsoft Teams that come with those licenses for Document Management, Screen Sharing, Video Calling.
Who Should Attend:
Any SME that wants to learn more about Microsoft 365 Tools, how best to use them and tips to get the most out of them.
Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- 2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
- 2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
- 3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
- 3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Book Your Place:
This webinar will be delivered via Go to Webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer - Kam Atker 07971 403 786.