Getting started with Search and Display Advertising
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Liam Lally
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you already using, or currently exploring paid search and advertising to boost your digital marketing effectiveness? If you are, this webinar is designed to help you develop a clearer understanding of the principles of search marketing to help you get better results from your campaigns.
Paid Search Marketing can be a game-changer for many businesses. It guarantees ranking highly in search results and helps drive consistent and targeted website traffic – an essential component of your digital transformation if your business success relies on its online presence.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar provides a solid introduction to paid search and advertising. If you’re a business owner or marketeer looking to explore the opportunities that paid search and display marketing presents, this is a great way to learn new skills or build on your existing knowledge.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Understanding the fundamentals of paid search and display marketing, including account structure, search & display networks, different types of ads, ad extensions and bidding strategies.
- Setting up an ad account and observing best practice.
- Planning paid campaigns that deliver on your business objectives.
- Understanding how auction bidding works and why quality score is important.
- Utilising different ad types including text, expanding text, dynamic, display, and smart ads.
- Monitoring and managing your own Google/Bing ad campaigns.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Emerge with a greater understanding of paid search and display advertising.
- Understand how to utilise various platforms and techniques to get the best results.
- Gain the confidence to manage your own paid ad campaigns and over time, improve your ROI.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam has built an impressive reputation in digital marketing and is considered to be one of the region’s leading authorities on Social Media and Networking. He specialises in Paid Digital Advertising and is a certified Google AdWords partner and Hootsuite professional, providing businesses of all sizes with advice, training and, if required, full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Kam Atker on 07971 403 786.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.