How to grow your Email Marketing list
Type: Digital Growth
Date: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.
Learn how to capture and manage contact data. Email marketing is as effective as it has ever been and continues to deliver strong results when used well. As such, more and more businesses are focusing on how to build their marketing lists to create a powerful asset of engaged and loyal customers.
Has GDPR killed email marketing? Is it illegal to buy email marketing databases? Do people read marketing emails anymore? If you’re wondering how email marketing can benefit your business, this webinar is for you.
This webinar will cover the basics in building email marketing lists, GDPR, techniques for building an engaged database of subscribers and marketing leads, and a look at the benefits of what an good email marketing list can bring to your business.
This webinar will cover:
- Using content marketing with email marketing – The best email marketing lists grow because they add value to their subscribers. The best way to do this is by having a consistent content marketing strategy.
- Capturing subscribers online – Turn your website visitors into subscribers with these easy to follow steps for capturing email addresses. Remain compliant with GDPR and build your database organically.
- Capturing subscribers offline – Whether you meet people face-to-face, on your premises, or at networking or conferencing events, you can build your database quickly using these simple techniques.
- Segmentation techniques – Marketing is most effective when it’s relevant. By segmenting your marketing database, you’ll ensure you hit high open rates, clicks rates, and return-on-investment.
- Turning subscribers into customers – Some basic knowledge of email optimisation can help turn highly engaged audiences into regularly spending customers. Follow these top tips to get more customers spending with you more regularly.
Delegates will leave this webinar with a clear view of what is required to build email marketing lists and how to maintain the data while remaining GDPR compliant. By following the steps outlined in this webinar, delegates will be able to develop a long-term email marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and turns email marketing subscribers into customers.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar has been designed for a beginners audience who have zero experience, or a very limited experience, of using email marketing lists.
This session is open to businesses located in Leicester and Leicestershire, Derby and Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- 10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
- 10.45am - 11.00am - Break
- 11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
- 11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Book Your Place:
This webinar will be delivered via Go to Webinars. To register for a place complete the booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer - Collette Degia - 07387 141 590