How to grow your Email Marketing list
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 15 December 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you keen to use email marketing to find new customers and do more business? Are you unsure if it’s still a channel you can use under GDPR or it’s still ethical/effective to buy email marketing lists? If you want to get the answers and discover how email marketing could benefit your business, this webinar is for you.
Email marketing is as effective as it has ever been and continues to deliver strong results when used well. As such, more and more businesses are focusing on how to build their marketing lists to create a powerful asset of engaged and loyal customers. This webinar is a great way to begin your email marketing journey and to start making it work for your business.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar has been designed specifically for business owners and marketeers who are new to email marketing and have little or no experience of building and implementing compliant subscriber lists.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Using consistent content marketing together with email marketing to grow your email marketing list by adding value to your subscribers.
- Expanding your email marketing list organically by converting website visitors into subscribers and capturing email addresses in just a few easy steps, whilst remaining GDPR compliant.
- Gaining new subscribers offline by compliantly capturing details when you meet new people face-to-face, on your premises, or at networking or conferencing events.
- Segmenting your marketing database to ensure you hit high open and click rates and maximise your ROI.
- Turning subscribers into customers by using some basic email optimisation techniques to help you turn highly engaged audiences into regularly spending customers.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand how to capture and manage contact data effectively.
- Have a clear view of what is required to build email marketing lists.
- Know how to maintain contact data while remaining GDPR compliant.
- Understand how to develop a long-term email marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and turns email marketing subscribers into customers.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) expert. He majors in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Collette Degia on 07387 141 590.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.