How to stay on track with your Sales Process
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 20 July 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Martin Broadhurst
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you a business owner or sales manager/director responsible for sales results? If you are, this webinar has been created to provide you with the knowledge needed to deploy innovative tools and software to drive momentum in your sales process and grow your pipeline.
Improving sales team performance is high on the agenda for virtually every commercial organisation. There are many tech-based applications available to support sales growth strategies, this webinar will show you how to harness them to take results to new heights and keep pipeline visibility high.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for individuals who are accountable for sales performance in their business and aims to provide account managers, business development professionals, sales team managers/directors with key insights to support sales improvement. The techniques shared will be most relevant to organisations which have sales processes in place that are typically more complex than a straight-forward transaction (such as retail or ecommerce).
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Cloud-based CRM: Empowering remote sales teams by choosing the right cloud-based CRM, ensuring they can access up-to-date information at the right time.
- Prospecting from home: Identifying prospects with ease and managing sales outreach effectively while working from the home.
- Managing meetings: Securing a meaningful meeting to keep your sales process on track and deploying fool-proof techniques to convert leads into opportunities.
- Closing sales: Discovering the latest sales technology designed to reduce the stress of getting a deal over the line.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will have a greater understanding of:
- The latest sales tools available and how they can be used in your sales process.
- The powerful benefits of sales automation, insights, and integration.
- How to identify which sales tools are a good fit for your organisation.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist and EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) expert. He majors in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Kam Atker on 07971 403 786.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.