Getting started with Instagram shopping
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 11 March 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Paul Ince
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you a business owner or marketer looking to develop a strategy to sell more online? Would you like to learn how to turn Instagram into an effective ecommerce platform? If you would, this webinar shows you how to get a successful Instagram shopping strategy underway.
With more and more Instagram users now choosing to search and explore products to purchase via the platform, there’s never been a better time to harness the potential of Instagram shopping.
The good news is that, with a little know-how, the Instagram shopping experience is relatively straightforward to establish and could boost the online purchases made from you. This webinar will take you through the basics, from getting set-up, to creating content that links to your product.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is perfect for business owners and leaders, who would like to maximise their online selling channels. It would be of value to anyone who is new to Instagram shopping and would like to learn more to utilise it to boost visibility and increase sales online.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Evaluating how certain demographics use Instagram and understanding why this is relevant to shopping.
- Making the transition from bricks and mortar to online.
- Understanding the benefits that Instagram shopping presents, to both consumers and businesses.
- Considering the requirements of the platform.
- Starting the process of setting up your store.
- Exploring examples from National and East Midlands based businesses.
- Providing you with tips to succeed.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
You will leave this webinar with a heightened understanding of:
- The potential Instagram shopping offers your business.
- The next steps you need to take to understand how to implement it.
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Kam Atker 07971 403 786.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.