Getting started with Social Media Advertising
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 24 February 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Liam Lally
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you already using social advertising to attract new customers and clients to your business? Or maybe considering trying it for the first time? If you are, this webinar will provide you with an excellent introduction - including practical advice on getting going and tips on getting better results if you’ve already started utilising paid campaigns.
Social media advertising (or paid social marketing) is an effective digital marketing channel. It provides organisations with the opportunity to target, reach, engage and convert new prospects (many of whom would not normally see their organic posts), in addition to marketing new goods and services to existing customers.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is particularly aimed at business owners or marketing professional who are exploring social media advertising for the first time to support their organic activity or have made a start and wish to improve the effectiveness of their current paid social media campaigns.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Evaluating the features and benefits of paid social marketing, versus organic social marketing.
- Integrating paid social into your social marketing strategy.
- Understanding different campaign objectives and planning for success.
- Deciding which bidding strategies to consider and measuring success.
- Looking at paid marketing options across different social media platforms choosing the right one for your audience.
- Mastering audience planning and targeting and quantifying the success of different paid strategies.
- Learning how to manage and measure the effectiveness of your paid social marketing campaigns.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Plan and implement ad campaigns across a range of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Confidently understand how paid social marketing works.
- Identify the right audience for your business across different social platforms and target them effectively.
- Plan and manage your own social marketing campaigns.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam has built an impressive reputation in digital marketing and is considered to be one of the region’s leading authorities on Social Media and Networking. He specialises in Paid Digital Advertising and is a certified Google AdWords partner and Hootsuite professional, providing businesses of all sizes with advice, training and, if required, full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars'. To attend this fully-funded event, your organisation must be registered and verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. If you’re not already registered, you can do this now: http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register
Once you are registered onto the programme you can book your place onto our webinars and workshops. Please note we can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this webinar.
To register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Kam Atker on 07971 403 786.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.