Maximising your Website’s Potential
Type: Digital Growth
Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.
Learn how to make improvements to your website to ensure your content is driving engagement, ranking highly in searches and your visitors have the best user experience
During this period of business uncertainty customer habits are changing. Now is the time to review your website and look at how you can maximise its potential as your primary marketing and sales tool.
This webinar will cover:
No website is perfect. No website is ever finished. Let's look at how your website can be improved and optimised.
- Information architecture – How to plan the structure of a website to make it simple to navigate and easy for search engines to index
- User journeys – understanding user behaviours and best practices for routes through your website
- Conversion rate optimisation – how to turn clicks into conversions that drive sales and business growth
- Content creation – how to write effective content that engages and differentiates your business as an authority
- Site speed – find out the importance of website speed and how you can optimize your site to make it load quickly on all devices and connections
- Show and tell – real-time review of delegate websites.
- Innovation-jam – open jam session to discuss those innovations and ideas you’ve been harboring. Is now the right time to push ahead with that new idea or feature.
- Expert advice on viability and approach as well as peer validation of your idea. We all need to work together as a business community to get through this challenging period.
Attending this webinar will give delegates the answer to many of the common questions about they can maximise their website. Insights into how successful websites differ from poorly designed and maintained websites will highlight areas that can be addressed quickly to get results.
Who Should Attend:
Any individual or business that has a website they feel needs attention to improve how it supports their marketing activities. Every website owner and website is different however the approaches outlined in this webinar can be applied to every website.
Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- 10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
- 10.45am - 11.00am - Break
- 11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
- 11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Book Your Place:
This webinar will be delivered via Go to Webinars. To register for a place complete our booking form.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer - Kam Atker - 07971 403 786