Optimise your Website for Success (Part 1)
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Ian Lockwood
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you a business owner or marketer who would like to learn new skills to help you optimise your website to improve its search ranking? If you are, this webinar (which is delivered in two parts) is the ideal way to start your optimisation journey.
There is an increasing overlap between search engine optimisation (SEO), improving user experience, demonstrating expertise, winning trust, and writing effective content for your website. What all of these things share in common though, is that together they’re fundamental to increasing meaningful traffic, reaching more of your target market and improving conversion rates to drive your sales.
This informative and easy to digest, two-part webinar will cover modern SEO methodology and explain how making even small changes and technical improvements to your content and site structure can make a big difference to your website’s success.
Who should attend this webinar?
Both parts of this webinar are designed to help anyone who wishes to improve their website’s optimisation. You don’t need to have any specific technical knowledge, individuals with level of expertise are welcome to attend.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Improving web page load speed, including image optimisation.
- Understanding how natural language processing works and improving your writing to benefit.
- Researching keywords and content topics to rank higher for more search terms.
- Demonstrating “E-A-T”: Expertise, Authority and Trust.
- Utilising tools to research, test and improve your site’s SEO.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
Attending this webinar will provide you with:
- A rounded view of the factors which impact the choices users make when visiting your site.
- An understanding of how these factors and choices play a part in Google’s ranking algorithm.
- A variety of optimisation skills which will help you to improve your website to acquire more visitors and therefore do more business.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Ian Lockwood is an online marketing and web design specialist who has worked with the Chamber since 2007. He specialises in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and conversion rate optimisation. During his 20-year career, Ian has helped B2B and B2C businesses across all sectors to get the most from their online presence..
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Collette Degia on 07387 141 590.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.