Optimise your Website for Success (Part 2)
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Ian Lockwood
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you a business owner or marketer who would like to learn new skills to help you optimise your website to improve its search ranking? If you are, this webinar (which is delivered in two parts) is the ideal way to start your optimisation journey.
There is an increasing overlap between search engine optimisation (SEO), improving user experience, demonstrating expertise, winning trust, and writing effective content for your website. What all of these things share in common though, is that together they’re fundamental to increasing meaningful traffic, reaching more of your target market and improving conversion rates to drive your sales.
Who should attend this webinar?
Both parts of this webinar are designed to help anyone who wishes to improve their website’s optimisation. You don’t need to have any specific technical knowledge, individuals with any level of expertise are welcome to attend.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Understanding the basics of good user experience for websites.
- Writing persuasive copy which encourages visitors to take action.
- Discovering how user experience and design/copywriting come together to increase a website’s conversion rate.
- Identifying key features and information that visitors look for when deciding who to contact or buy from.
- Making and testing performance changes to your website.
- Exploring examples of websites that have successfully implemented conversion rate optimisation.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
Attending this webinar will provide you with:
- A rounded view of the factors which impact the choices users make when visiting your site.
- An understanding of how these factors and choices play a part in Google’s ranking algorithm.
- A variety of optimisation skills which will help you to improve your website to acquire more visitors and therefore do more business.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
2.00pm - 2.45pm - Webinar presentation
2.45pm - 3.00pm - Break
3.00pm - 3.45pm - Webinar presentation
3.45pm - 4.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Ian Lockwood is an online marketing and web design specialist who has worked with the Chamber since 2007. He specialises in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and conversion rate optimisation. During his 20-year career, Ian has helped B2B and B2C businesses across all sectors to get the most from their online presence..
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Collette Degia on 07387 141 590.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.