Paid Digital Advertising in the current climate
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Webinar, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Speaker: Liam Lally
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Are you currently using Paid Digital Advertising to promote your business and want to adapt your strategy to help you react to the challenges now facing your organisation? Are you looking to elevate your understanding of current trends in search and changing buyer behaviours to help you re-focus your digital spend, reassure your audience and ensure you optimise sales potential in this challenging climate? If you are, this webinar will show you how.
This webinar will look at why it’s more critical than ever to be open and honest with your customers and prospects via Paid Digital Advertising right now. It provides insight on why you should be considering your tone of voice to reflect the situation we all find ourselves in, shows you ways to reassure them that your business is safe and can fulfil orders and enquiries. It will also look at what measures you can put in place to ensure you’re capturing as many opportunities as possible, from people visiting your website or social media assets
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for owners and marketeers in businesses which are already advertising on search (Google and/or Bing) or on Social Media platforms (Facebook and/or LinkedIn) and would like to learn how to maximise return on digital ad spend. Although no specialist technical knowledge is required to attend, if your business isn’t currently undertaking Paid Digital Advertising, it would be beneficial for you to at least be familiar with search and social media advertising.
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
What will we cover?
- Looking at Google Trends and understanding what we can all learn from the challenges we’ve all faced over the last few months.
- Understanding Google Search Advertising and Branded Search and discovering how to communicate with customers and prospects and reassure them with your marketing messages.
- Learning how to deploy Google Display Advertising and Branded Display to communicate clear messages to your customers and mobilise a swifter recovery by building a list of people to retarget, when the current climate restrictions are lifted.
- Looking at different Social Advertising including Facebook and LinkedIn and understanding how you could be using Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads to engage with customers and prospects, whilst keeping your spending low.
- Finding out how to use the power of remarketing and retargeting to build a list of potential future customers and an advertising channel to keep people updated as circumstances change.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
You will leave this webinar with:
- Actionable ideas to help you make the most of Paid Digital Advertising opportunities during the current climate.
- An understanding of how to build a strategy that keeps your audience informed as and when the climate begins to improve.
- A clear route map for maximising your Paid Advertising budget and improving return against spend.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the session
10.00am - 10.45am - Webinar presentation
10.45am - 11.00am - Break
11.00am - 11.45am - Webinar presentation
11.45am - 12.00pm - Q&A
Who’ll be presenting this webinar?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam has built an impressive reputation in digital marketing and is considered to be one of the region’s leading authorities on Social Media and Networking. He specialises in Paid Digital Advertising and is a certified Google AdWords partner and Hootsuite professional, providing businesses of all sizes with advice, training and, if required, full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’ - to register for a place all you need to do is complete the booking form. It’s quick and easy and if you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Collette Degia on 07387 141 590.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.