Innovation Masterclass: make your business more productive - Bassetlaw
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Ye Old Bell Hotel, Bassetlaw, DN22 8QS
Date: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Learn how to successfully accelerate productivity by integrating products, automation tools and custom solutions into your business. This seminar provides tips and tricks that all business and can use as they transition into a truly digital organisation. BOOK TODAY!
During this seminar Digital Consultant, Rob Gregory, takes delegates on a journey that puts them at ease and provides actionable tips and ideas to take back to the office and start implementing.
Explained using simple terminology the seminar educates and informs delegates on how to make the right choices that will improve productivity in their business.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is Digital Innovation - Discover what is meant by the term digital innovation and see how it fits into your business strategy.
- What is Productivity - Understand what we mean by productivity, how it can be measured and how productivity data can be used to help us choose how to innovate.
- Innovation options - What are the benefits and risks involved in different innovation options and how do we know which is the best choice for our business.
- Products - An overview of the products available and how you can map them onto current business processes to test if they are right for your business before you buy.
- Automation tools - An introduction and demonstration of some automation tools that can be used by non-technical users to create workflows and integrations between products and services.
- Custom solutions - If you have an idea for innovation that isn't achievable using existing products or automation tools this is where custom solutions come in. Discover the options and how to be sure you get what you are looking for.
- Bringing it all together - Discover how to integrate different digital innovations into yur business and how you can use data to calculate ROI.
Delegates will leave the seminar armed with the knowledge required to start increasing productivity in their own business. Understanding what tools are available and how they can be used together attendees will be able to make informed decisions on which innovation options they should implement.
Book Your Place
Please click here to book your place.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer – Rubina Blackwell - 07387 141 583
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Click here to register.