The Rise Of No-Code Systems
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Holiday Inn Leicester Wigston (formally known as Leicester Stage Hotel), LE18 1JW, Leicestershire
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
Time: 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
It’s now possible to build an entire online product without writing a single line of code. The no-code movement is gathering pace and this seminar will show you how your business idea could be the next.
Choosing and connecting a set of pre-built services together to create a new digital product or service is a great way to launch a business or side project. With literally thousands of services available the possibilities are endless, and all without needing to be a technical whizz-kid.
This seminar will feature case studies of some successful no-code products. Delegates will then be taken on a journey from planning a system, through to selecting the right tools and finally a live demonstration of a full system being built in real-time.
Who should attend:
Any individual or business that has already or is thinking of developing a digital product or service. No technical background is required.
This session will cover:
- What is a no-code product or service – background, the movement and some success stories
- Planning a digital product or service – validating your idea before you start to create your product/service
- Platform/integration selection – what are the options and how to choose successfully
- Building your product or service – Connecting services and systems together to make a product or service without writing a single line of code
Attending this seminar will give delegates an insight into what is possible as a non-technical person when it comes to designing and developing a digital product or service. Useful tips and examples will be given that will show just how simple it can be to launch a product or service into the marketplace.
2.30 pm Registration, networking and refreshments
3.00 pm Welcome and overview of the Digital Growth Programme
3.15 pm Presentation by Rob Gregory
5.00 pm Q and A
5.30 pm Networking and close
In order to attend this fully funded event, your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. If you have not registered yet, you can do so now - check if you qualify here.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this seminar
- Priority will be given to those businesses who have not received 12 hours of funded support through the programme
- Booking is essential. Non bookers maybe refused admittance on the day