An Introduction to Paid Social Advertising - Leicester
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, Leicester
Date: Thursday, 13 December 2018
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
If you are already using social media for your business, you will be aware that social media marketing can be cost effective, highly targeted and adaptable to any business objective. BOOK TODAY!
You will know from your personal experience that your news feeds are busy places, which are dominated by the posts from your friends and family. As a result, businesses often find it hard to get their posts seen when using organic (or free) social media. This is due to the algorithms used by the platforms, which ensures their users get the best and most relevant content.
Social media advertising (or paid social) provides organisations the chance to reach, engage and convert new customers that would not normally see their organic posts. It is often used to support businesses’ organic activity, or to help drive fan acquisition or engagement. However, it can also be used to drive lead conversion and sales from new audiences (which can happen on the social platform or by driving the user back to the company website).
Key Topics Covered:
- Understanding the growth of paid social advertising and how to integrate this into your digital marketing strategy
- Planning your campaign objectives and understanding the different payment methods (CPC, CPM, CPA etc.)
- Identifying the different social media advertising options across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Get an insight on how to set up social media advertising campaigns
- Become familiar with audience targeting options across each platform
- Learning how to measure and monitor the effectiveness of your campaigns against your original objectives
Delegates will gain an understanding on how to select the right social advertising platform to get their advertising messages to their target audience to meet their campaign and marketing objectives.
Book Your Place
Please click here to book your place.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer - Leicester - Kam Atker - 07971 403 786
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Click here to register.