Understanding Paid Search and Display Advertising - Oadby and Wigston
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Ramada Leicester Stage Hotel, Oadby and Wigston, LE18 1JW
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Planning a winning advertising campaign is all very well, but without the necessary knowledge of how to make people more aware of your brand online your efforts could all go to waste.
That’s why our expert consultants will help to unravel the complexities of the ever-changing world of paid search and display advertising. They will give you the tools you need to make informed choices over which techniques and platforms to use to successfully advertise your business online.
Key Topics Covered:
- Understanding the growth of paid social advertising and how to integrate this into your digital marketing strategy
- Planning your campaign objectives and understanding the different payment methods (CPC, CPM, CPA etc.)
- Identifying the different social media advertising options across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Get an insight on how to set up social media advertising campaigns
- Become familiar with audience targeting options across each platform
- Learning how to measure and monitor the effectiveness of your campaigns against your original objectives
Delegates will gain an understanding on how to select the right social advertising platform to get their advertising messages to their target audience to meet their campaign and marketing objectives.
Book Your Place
Please click here to book your place. Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer - Leicestershire - Katie Peggs 07387 141590.
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Click here to register.