How to have more impact with Social Media
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, LE1 6ES, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 23 January 2020
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Learn how to get the most from social media by understanding what’s working now and strategies that will result in greater web traffic, leads and sales.
Most businesses understand the potential power of social media to create awareness of their products and services. But social media is a noisy place. How do you ensure that your message is seen and paid attention to? How do you stop people from simply scrolling past?
In this seminar, we will look at how to have a greater impact on your business with social media. Digital expert Paul Ince will look at different strategies to help your business get noticed, and the best functions within the platforms that will contribute to generating leads and sales.
Who should attend:
Anyone who uses social media for their business, whether as the owner of the business, or part of the marketing team.
This seminar will cover:
- How social media has changed to become an overcrowded marketplace, with businesses competing with other businesses and friends and family
- Understanding the best objectives when using social media for your business
- Algorithms – are they your friend or foe?
- Which content types are currently gaining traction
- Strategies for starting conversations on social media
- Why every business needs to consider a budget for social media advertising
Attending this seminar will provide you with the expert knowledge required to better engage you’re your target audience and generate more leads and sales from social media. You will have a better understanding of the different options available to your business and be able to make informed decisions on platforms and functionality. You will leave with a strategy to implement back in your business.
10.00 am Registration, networking and refreshments
10.30 am Welcome and overview of the Digital Growth Programme
10.45 am Presentation by Paul Ince
12.30 pm Networking and light lunch
1.00 pm Close
In order to attend this fully funded event, your organisation must be based within Leicester or Leicestershire and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. You will need to register onto the programme before you can book a place - check if you qualify here.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this seminar
- Priority will be given to those businesses who have not received 12 hours of funded support through the programme