Working with Digital Images - Oadby and Wigston
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: Leicester Racecourse, Oadby and Wigston, LE2 4AL
Date: Thursday, 14 March 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
The quality of your images - and how you share them - can make or break a campaign. In this session our expert consultant will take you from the strategy through the practical, including legal considerations, to help you understand how to make your digital images hit the mark.
Key Topics Covered
- Basic photography and filming skills using phones and DSLR’s
- Using royalty free images / videos and where to source them
- Using royalty free videos and where to source them
- Legal and ethical issues including copyright
- Editing your content
- Sharing your content through social media and email marketing platfforms
- Storing your content - online and offline
Book Your Place
Book your place online today. Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer, Katie Peggs on 07387 141590.
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Click here to register.