Using Video Content For Your Business
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: King Power Stadium, LE2 7FL, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2020
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Available To: Eligible SME's
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
Learn how to get the most out of your video content including live streaming, social media video content and YouTube.
Video has made it easier for individuals in a business to communicate with both their customers and their potential customers, whilst social media has made it even easier to distribute these videos to a much wider audience.
In this seminar, we will look at the best practices surrounding video content creation including live streaming, what to put on which social media channel and how to maximise your chances of your video getting found on YouTube.
Who should attend:
Anyone in business who is currently using or wanting to use video within their business, whether the owner or individuals responsible for marketing a business.
The seminar will cover:
- What video content works across which platform
- Where to find ideas to cover in your videos
- How to grab your audience’s attention (and keep it throughout your video)
- Different types of video content to use for storytelling
- Best practices around video length and how to boost engagement
You will be provided with knowledge designed to help you create great quality video content that can help your business to communicate with your existing customers and potential customers, raising the profile of your business and how to find ideas people would be interested in watching.
10.00 am Registration, networking and refreshments
10.30 am Welcome and overview of the Digital Growth Programme
10.45 am Presentation by Liam Lally
12.30 pm Networking and light lunch
1.00 pm Close
In order to attend this fully funded event, your organisation must be based within Leicester or Leicestershire and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. You will need to register onto the programme before you can book a place - check if you qualify here.
- We can only accommodate one delegate per organisation on this seminar
- Priority will be given to those businesses who have not received 12 hours of funded support through the programme