Video Marketing, including Live Streaming - Derbyshire
Type: Digital Growth
Venue: McCarther Glen, East Midlands Designer Outlet, Derbyshire, DE55 2JW
Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
If you are already using social media for your business, you will be aware that social media marketing can be cost effective, highly targeted and adaptable to any business objective.
If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth 1.8 million.
An insight into how valuable video is to businesses both on their website or across their social media channels. With the continued improvement in technology it has never been easier to produce video content.
Key Topics Covered
- Explaining the advantages of using video in your business
- Hosting options for your video content including YouTube, Vimeo & Wistia
- Best practices for video SEO
- Simple techniques to ensure your video engages with the viewer
- Ideas for how to use video in your business
- Short form video options from Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram and Snapchat
- The rise of livestreaming video and how you can take advantage of this in your business
Delegates will have a solid understanding about the principals of video marketing as well as best practices for website optimisation in order to achieve their business objectives.
Book Your Place
Book your place online today.
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer -Rubina Blackwell 07387 141 583.
Please note, to attend this fully-funded event your organisation must be registered and verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Register online today.