Customs Declaration Training
Venue: Chamber Offices, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Date: Tuesday, 3 December 2019
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Available To: Anybody
Trainer: Lucy Granger, East Midlands Chamber
Member Price: £280.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £350.00+VAT
Is your business ready for Brexit?
Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
East Midlands Chamber is launching new Customs Declarations Training designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
Workshop Programme in Detail
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
No formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Submit your booking today using the form below.